LIANZA LOCKDOWN QUIZ THURSDAY MAY 7, FROM 7.30PMLIANZA invites you and ‘your team’ to join the inaugural ‘lockdown quiz’ on Thursday May 7 at 7.30pm.
Thursday May 7, from 7.30pm
Join colleagues from across the GLAM sector for a really brain-teasing, synapse-creating experience. Led by Grand Quiz Master – LIANZA (and CCL’s) very own Dr. Rob, this will be a lockdown night to remember! In true 21st century library-fashion you will not just be ‘consuming’ but also co-creating quiz content!
What you need to do;
The LIANZA Lockdown Quiz will be very light-hearted, fun, social, and uncompetitive. You will be marking your own answers and really by the end of the night, no one will be interested in who won or lost!
- Form a team of at least four people and choose a really ‘GLAM-ourous’ name.
- Register your team.
- Add your team members as 'guest registrations' & include your team name in the registration.
- Enter the name and contact emails of all your team members.
- Each team member will be sent a confirmation with the Zoom link and a password to enter the quiz.
- Develop a round of 10 questions, with a theme of your choosing (or completely random) send your round by Monday May 4, to Jess at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr Rob will use the submitted questions to devise a lockdown quiz of brilliance and quirkiness never experienced before !
- Make sure your team is ready to go on the night and that you have figured out how to communicate between your bubbles … text, What’s App, Messenger etc so you work together to answer each round of brain-defying questions.
There are no sponsors and no prizes but the honour and glory of ‘winning’ and the fun of participating with colleagues from across the country will suffice !
Join on time and get ready for the most fun you have had all lockdown !!
Please use the register button to RSVP and the Zoom link and password for the webinar will be emailed to you.
Please do not share this Zoom link or password.
RSVP’s and passwords are being used to ensure the Zoom quiz is a ‘safe space’.
Please ask any colleagues to RSVP to receive the link and password to join the Lockdown Quiz